May 12, 2022
Increased diversification of custom solutions coupled with industry-recognized thought leadership in learning strategy propels Ingenuiti to their 3rd Watch List Award. Ingenuiti, a leading custom learning, and translation services company announced that it has been named by Training Industry, Inc. to the 2022 Watch List for Custom Content Development.
Training Industry, the leading research and information resource for corporate learning leaders, prepares its 2022 Top Training Companies TM lists for the custom content development sector. This aims to better inform learning professionals about the best and most innovative providers of training services and technologies.
Selection to the 2022 Training Industry Top Training Companies TM Lists for custom content development was based on the following criteria:
- Industry visibility, innovation, and impact.
- The capability of developing and delivering multiple types of content.
- Depth and breadth of subject matter expertise.
- Company size and growth potential.
- Strength of clients and geographic reach.
Ingenuiti offers full-stack custom learning solutions and is known for working with clients on business-critical initiatives that require forward-thinking strategies coupled with an ability to execute and deliver high-impact results.
“Ingenuiti is honored to be once again named to the Training Industry Watch List for custom content development. This award reflects our team’s purpose-driven approach in designing solutions that maximize learner experience for global audiences and move the needle on organizational performance.”Paul Meskanick, Vice President, Learning Solutions at Ingenuiti
Through Ingenuiti-developed programs, hundreds of clients have successfully satisfied compliance mandates, rolled out new technology, translated/localized high stakes learning content, improved sales metrics, and implemented new business processes.
“The emerging companies chosen for our Custom Content Development Watch List create a learning environment with their comprehensive solutions to align with business objectives. These companies create this learning environment through developing engaging content with the latest learning technologies in gamification, eLearning, and virtual training.”Tom Whelan, director of corporate research at Training Industry, Inc.
- Analyze – Ingenuiti analyzes performance painpoints offering insights to evaluate, inform, and devise strategies for your learning initiatives, helping you build a better foundation for learning.
- Rapid Design
- Job Tasks Analysis
- Valid and Reliable Testing
- Create – Ingenuiti’s solutions are designed from the ground up to meet your specific requirements and tested to work in your environment.
- eLearning and Micro-Learning
- Virtual and Traditional Instructor-Led Training
- Video and infographics
- Blended Learning
- Deploy – Ingenuiti has the expertise and resources to ensure the successful deployment of global initiatives.
- Translation and Localization
- Learning Staff Augmentation
- Training Evaluation
- LMS Integration and Software Development
Ingenuiti is an industry-leading learning, translation, and multimedia services provider whose solutions drive improved performance and global communications for corporations and other leading organizations. With a full spectrum of custom learning solutions and robust translation/localization capabilities, organizations have come to rely on Ingenuiti to solve their most critical training and global communications challenges. An ISO-certified company, Ingenuiti is unwavering in its commitment to quality, continuous improvement, and passion to facilitate clients’ success. For more information, please visit www.ingenuiti.com.
Training Industry (https://trainingindustry.com) is the most trusted source of information on the business of learning. Our authority is built on deep ties with more than 450 expert contributors who share insights and actionable information with their peers. Training Industry’s live events, articles, magazines, webinars, podcasts, research, and reports generate more than 5 million industry interactions each year, while the Top 20 Training Companies Lists help business leaders find the right training partners. For a complimentary referral, visit https://trainingindustry.com/rfp.