What Is It?
- From simple point systems and badges (simple games) to true games (video games, complex)
- Can be board games, video games
- Scavenger hunts – have to search for clues
- Escape rooms – can’t move forward until clues are found or puzzles solved
- Levels often involved – solve one level before moving to the next level
- Leaderboards so learners know how they are doing compared to others
- Enables learners to play various roles – hero, villain, savior
- Connects to the human desire to play
- Connects to the drive to compete with others – dopamine
- Brings concepts to life
- Provides decision points that cause gain or loss
- Fun – truly fun games matter
- Can provide real scenarios beyond just words
- Develop critical thinking skills and decision making
- Rewards are deep motivators
- Gives learners an opportunity to demonstrate and apply what they’ve learned
- Encourages learners to learn more or retry when they fail
- Younger learners are very familiar with games
- Social learning when on a team against other teams – collaboration
CASE STUDY: Serving Success with a Slice of Gamification: A Case Study in Training for an International Restaurant Group
Why Choose Us?
I want to express my profound gratitude and appreciation for the outstanding work you have done. Your responsiveness, flexibility, and willingness to accommodate any necessary adjustments or changes made the collaboration both efficient and effective. It was a pleasure working with someone who not only possesses extraordinary technical skills but also understands the importance of a strong client-contractor relationship.
The Ingenuiti team worked with us to transform an outdated and confusing permitting user guide into a guide that provides our customers with a combination of clear step-by-step instructions, clean and uncomplicated graphics, and concise overview videos.
I just wanted to say Thank You to you and the entire Ingenuiti Team for all your efforts and support this year on the multiple translation projects. Thank you for being willing to answer questions that I have had and for being part of the effort to get these documents ready for release.