2D and 3D Animations
What Is It?
- 2D – process of creating movement in a 2-dimensional space
- 3D – process of creating moving 3-dimensional images
- 2D images are flat – length and width
- 3D images are deep – include length, width, and depth
- Cost effective (compared to video)
- Easier to edit than video when changes occur
- Strong retention – visual retained 65% after 3 days, spoken is 10-20% after 3 days
- Good for reinforcement after another learning experience
- Can give learners the perspective of the people they are learning about
- Faster – visuals are processed 60,000 times faster than text
- Can “show” rather than “tell” in the moment when learning is needed
- Good for scenarios – helps learners visualize what they’ve learned
- Good for pairing concepts – making complex concepts visual
- Performs effectively within the realm of microlearning.
- Accessible – what learners need when they need it – quickly
- Enhances visual – details not possible in 2D
- In highly technical training
- Allows for laying with paired with motion graphics
- Can experience dangerous situations without the danger
CASE STUDY:Animation Learning for Mission Critical Processes and Workflows
Why Choose Us?
I want to express my profound gratitude and appreciation for the outstanding work you have done. Your responsiveness, flexibility, and willingness to accommodate any necessary adjustments or changes made the collaboration both efficient and effective. It was a pleasure working with someone who not only possesses extraordinary technical skills but also understands the importance of a strong client-contractor relationship.
The Ingenuiti team worked with us to transform an outdated and confusing permitting user guide into a guide that provides our customers with a combination of clear step-by-step instructions, clean and uncomplicated graphics, and concise overview videos.
I just wanted to say Thank You to you and the entire Ingenuiti Team for all your efforts and support this year on the multiple translation projects. Thank you for being willing to answer questions that I have had and for being part of the effort to get these documents ready for release.