Bridging Cultures, Uniting Understanding: Reinforce Global Learning Retention with Specialized Translation Solutions
What Is It?
- The process of adapting content’s full meaning to a new region
- Includes translation, imagery, and cultural elements
- Building a culture of learning in which all are honored by learning tailored to them
- When you need the same people that built learning to do the translation
- When learning is needed in multiple languages
- Even if in the same location
- When culture variations will have an impact on learning success
- When precision matters
- When not in the same region or location
- Technical components are complex
- Specific phrases or expressions are required
CASE STUDY: Unleashing Learning to the World: A Translation and Localization Project in 42 Languages
CASE STUDY: Navigating Global Medical Device Regulations, A Time Crunch, and 32 Languages
Why Choose Us?
I want to express my profound gratitude and appreciation for the outstanding work you have done. Your responsiveness, flexibility, and willingness to accommodate any necessary adjustments or changes made the collaboration both efficient and effective. It was a pleasure working with someone who not only possesses extraordinary technical skills but also understands the importance of a strong client-contractor relationship.
The Ingenuiti team worked with us to transform an outdated and confusing permitting user guide into a guide that provides our customers with a combination of clear step-by-step instructions, clean and uncomplicated graphics, and concise overview videos.
I just wanted to say Thank You to you and the entire Ingenuiti Team for all your efforts and support this year on the multiple translation projects. Thank you for being willing to answer questions that I have had and for being part of the effort to get these documents ready for release.