Join Our Team
Ingenuiti is a multicultural team spread around the world.
Ultimately we are a solutions company that orients our staff and partners around these core Dr. W. Edwards Deming principles to:
Business Development Manager
Purpose of the Role:
The position of Business Development Manager (BDM) has the primary responsibility to develop new business relationships and sales for the organization. As an experienced sales professional, the BDM should focus on prospecting and closing large multinationals (Fortune 1000), as well as establishing quality strategic partnerships. The role of the BDM is one of business development and will therefore not be responsible for project management or daily project-related activities.
Essential Job Functions and Performance Standards:
1) Research prospective clients through several strategies including internet research, trade shows, social media, referrals, various professional directories, and personal investigation/networking
2) Qualify prospects throughout the sales process to determine whether they are a good fit as a client for Ingenuiti
3) Keep accurate and current records of prospective client data including names, titles, phone numbers, addresses, and various other information in Pipedrive and Buko (Ingenuiti’s project software).
4) Cold call prospective clients
5) Educate prospective clients regarding localization and/or learning solutions, including pricing, justification for turnaround time, and the value of working with a quality partner
6) Discuss rates/pricing with prospective clients
7) Sell to new clients on a consultative basis, focusing on the value, quality, knowledge, and the technology that Ingenuiti provides so they understand how Ingenuiti can support them in meeting their goals
8) Move opportunities along the sales process to achieve closed sales to meet yearly and quarterly goals
9) Take professional responsibility and accountability for sales and growth
10) Work with Project Managers to close new business opportunities within large accounts through penetration of new divisions or cross-selling of additional services
11) Collaborate with the project management and production teams to define internal and external expectations and align those to specific deliverables for large client initiatives
12) Once the first project opportunity has been identified, work with the internal team to push a project through analysis, quoting, and the client approval process in partnership with a designated Project Manager
13) Present Ingenuiti services to prospects through web and in-person meetings
14) Travel to on-site meetings with prospects and clients on a specific and goal-oriented basis
15) Be self-motivated to act and drive results for yourself and the company
- Quickly respond to leads and understand the goals and objectives of the prospect/client. (20% of the time)
- Actively generate new leads. (50% of the time)
- Professional development: industry knowledge expansion and sales training. (5% of the time)
Actively use tools and technology to manage your business. (25% of the time)
Please contact Joanne Blau in Human Resources with your resume: Joanne@ingenuiti.com
We are passionate about supporting companies in their training and global communication efforts. Reach out today for a free consultation and we can determine if we are a good fit for your next project!